Saturday, February 10, 2018

Edumacation

I was able to get into the CompTIA A+ course at ATC. After barely missing the registration deadline. Then trying to beg into the class by being an auditor. Enough people dropped from the class that I was able to get in after it started. On my way to being a network technician.

I have since completed the CompTIA A+ and Network + courses and plan to test before 2019.

I am part of a massive layoff at the Savannah River Site and am set to be terminated as of January 7th unless SRNS picks me up prior to this.

I completed my Procedure Professionals Association certification training and am building my resume and portfolio as a Technical Writer.

God has always kept me in work that I find satisfying and stimulating and I am excited to see what He has in store for this next chapter in my professional life!

No comments:

Post a Comment